December 3-8, 2019
Holiday Festival is a one-of-a-kind holiday tradition, right here in the South Bay!
Kick off your holiday season at the Torrance Memorial Holiday Festival presented by Las Amigas. There is something for everyone: children’s activities, shopping in the holiday boutique, a food court and special events including a fashion show, gala and lunch with Santa.
Since 1984, Holiday Festival has been an important tradition at Torrance Memorial and a true cornerstone in fundraising efforts for high-quality medical treatment, state-of-the-art technology, and continual advancements in health care for the South Bay community.
This year all proceeds will support the construction of the Torrance Memorial Hunt Cancer Center, a two-story facility that will consolidate cancer treatment and services into a single location designed around patient-care and comfort.
- Festival Co-Chairs | Carolyn Snyder and Bev George
- Boutique Committee | Christina Pavesi, Linda Roehm, Donna LaMont and Mary Richardson
- Children's Market Place Co-Chairs | Debbie Uba, Cathy Siegel and Romy Kanemitsu
- Senior Market Place Committee | Ginny Frazier, Darol Draggoo and Florence Tebbets
- Design Committee | Celeste Crandell, Michelle Rand, Robin Panitch and Emily Wickline
- Santa Booth Chair | Diane Urquhart
- Entertainment Co-Chair | Bert Stewart and Joyce Jimenez
- Finance Co-Chairs | Betty Broughton, Jean O'Dell, Barbara Smith and Bonnie Medina
- Silent Auction Co-Chairs | Song Cho Klein, Diane Landon, Helaine Lopes and Kathleen Wilson
- Fashion Show Co-Chairs | Linda Perry, Allison Mayer, Roxanne Mirhashemi and Joy Theodora
- Opportunity Drawing Chair | Gail Quinn
- Publicity Chair | Ruth Daniels
- Volunteer Chair | Shirley Hall
- Santa Lunch | Luminaries and Novas
- Luminaries Co-Chairs | Alice Diego-Malit, MD and Kara Kent
For volunteer and sponsorship opportunities for Holiday Festival, please call 310-517-4606.
For the latest event information and entertainment details visit our Facebook Page.